NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Portrait posing techniques
- Working with your subject
- Lighting on location
- Studio work
- The latest offerings from Canon
- Why self-publish and use a blog
- Syl’s upcoming workshops
- Favorite shooting places
Hosted by Rich Harrington and Syl Arena.
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choose Shooting Locations Wisely - December 9, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Understanding Sunlight - December 2, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Shooting Video in Daylight - November 24, 2017