NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Tips for shooting long exposure including gear
- The SD cards rise to dominance
- How to spot’ and remove lens distortion
- New training on Lynda.com
- Great new training conference Skip Cohen University
- When to shoot with a monopod
- Why Scott and Rich both have Drobos on their desk
- The rise in Micro Four-Thirds cameras
Hosted by Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Aurora HDR 2018 and RetouchIng with Luminar 2018 (part 12) - April 24, 2018
- Reducing Chromatic Aberration in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 11) - April 21, 2018
- Removing Ghost Images with Deghosting in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 10) - April 17, 2018