NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Frank’s path to becoming a professional photographer
- How he morphed from hobbyist, to nature, to sports, to top fashion photographer in Europe
- How to make money in photography
- Why he pushes for longer sessions
- How to work with new clients
- The secret to better headshots
- How glamour can be used with other styles of photography
- Being a passionate photgrapher
- Why he lets client’s see tethered shots at first, then takes it away
- How to make your subjects feel great
- How to start with the Killer Shot
- “If the pose hurts, you’re almost there.”
- Why he sometimes deletes his photos
Scott also catches up with a new service provider called ShootProof. Scott talks to founder Colin Breece about what makes their service unique and how photographers can benefit.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Editing with Photoshop Face-Aware Liquify on a Microsoft Surface - August 17, 2016
- Creating a Timelapse Sequence with Lightroom - August 15, 2016
- Creating a Panoramic Photo - August 13, 2016