NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Frederick’s start as a combat photographer
- How companies like Apple and Adobe are evolving to build new tools for photographers
- Practical advice for getting more eyeballs for your photography
- Why you need a Pinterest account
- Why Google+ may be a photographer love-fest, but not good for business
- Why you want customer testimonials
- Optimize your images for the web and making them easier to find.
- Favorite photo apps for smart phones
- Favorite plugins for photo processing
- The camera bag you’ll want to get if you fly on planes
If you want to try Frederick’s marketing course, he has a bunch of free samples posted. you can check it out here http://essentialwebmarketing.com/sales-2/
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Want to Get Your Hands on a Canon 5D Mark IV Early? - August 29, 2016
- Editing with Photoshop Face-Aware Liquify on a Microsoft Surface - August 17, 2016
- Creating a Timelapse Sequence with Lightroom - August 15, 2016