NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Getting started and finding mentors
- Getting ready for sports photography shoots so you don’t miss the shot
- Working with amateurs and nonprofessionals to get the best portrait
- Getting to know your subject
- How V embarrassed himself in front of the entire cast of NCIS
- The Five-P method to successful photography
- Finding the best locations by asking the right people
- Why you need to Zero your camera and how to do it
- Why V works in Lightroom 90% of the time, he still used Photoshop on almost every image
- Printing advice
- Details of a spectacular shoot done out of love
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016
- First Look: New LUCiD Plug-ins for Photos for Mac - September 21, 2016