If you’ve listened to us on Photofocus, you’ve heard us talk about how Adobe Creative Cloud customers would get new features before anyone else. Be sure to watch the video to see what’s coming in the next Photoshop update.
Make sure you sign up for the event on December 11
What can you see in the video?
- Looks like the new blur gallery being applied to Smart Objects
- Looks like the blur filters now work on video (huge)
- 3D tools look faster
- New integration for web designers through CSS
- Improvements to Photoshop Actions (which is awesome)
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: The Impact of Light and Motion on Focus - September 23, 2017
- Strategies to Avoid Oversharing on Social Media - September 23, 2017
- Aerial 360˚ Photos Workflow - September 20, 2017