If you’ve listened to us on Photofocus, you’ve heard us talk about how Adobe Creative Cloud customers would get new features before anyone else. Be sure to watch the video to see what’s coming in the next Photoshop update.
Make sure you sign up for the event on December 11
What can you see in the video?
- Looks like the new blur gallery being applied to Smart Objects
- Looks like the blur filters now work on video (huge)
- 3D tools look faster
- New integration for web designers through CSS
- Improvements to Photoshop Actions (which is awesome)
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Want to Get Your Hands on a Canon 5D Mark IV Early? - August 29, 2016
- Editing with Photoshop Face-Aware Liquify on a Microsoft Surface - August 17, 2016
- Creating a Timelapse Sequence with Lightroom - August 15, 2016