NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne look at new opportunities and new gear for photographers.
- Self Assignment to improve your photo skills
- Why you should attend TAP!2013 in Orlando
- Why photographers should come to TAP 2013
- Video editing in Photoshop
- Rights of the Photographer
- Carlos Miller photographer legal win
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Question of the Week: Why Haven’t You Turned Professional? - February 26, 2017
- Humor: Unplugged Weddings - February 26, 2017
- Macphun Tip: Master Luminar Adjustment Layers - February 25, 2017