With a hat tip to Copyblogger.com, here’s a list of 10 steps you can take today – to become a better photographer
1. Take pictures.
2. Take more pictures.
3. Take even more pictures.
4. Take even more than more pictures.
5. Take pictures when you don’t want to.
6. Take pictures when you do want to.
7. Take pictures when you have something to say.
8. Take pictures when you don’t have something to say.
9. Take pictures every day.
10. Keep taking pictures.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 For Photographers - December 9, 2016
- How Burlesque Inspired A Bird Photograph - December 4, 2016
- MacPhun Already Improving Luminar – Soon To Support MacBook Pro Touch Bar - December 1, 2016