With a hat tip to Copyblogger.com, here’s a list of 10 steps you can take today – to become a better photographer
1. Take pictures.
2. Take more pictures.
3. Take even more pictures.
4. Take even more than more pictures.
5. Take pictures when you don’t want to.
6. Take pictures when you do want to.
7. Take pictures when you have something to say.
8. Take pictures when you don’t have something to say.
9. Take pictures every day.
10. Keep taking pictures.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- How To Be A Photofocus Photographer Of The Day - October 20, 2016
- The Single Biggest Advantage Of Being A Micro Four Thirds Camera User - October 20, 2016
- Live Speaker Schedule for Thursday at Photo Plus Expo - October 19, 2016