NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne look at new opportunities and new gear for photographers.
- New cameras discussed Canon Rebel T4i and Nikon D600
- 24-70mm L-series lens from Canon
- The ICE Light
- Learn about creating apps and digital publications
- How to meet Guy Kawasaki
- Why you should attend TAP!2013 in Orlando
- the latest on OnOne Softwares Photo Suite
- the Hero3 Black Camera from GoPro (including time-lapse and 12 MP stills)
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- How to Get a Quick “Film-Look” in Photoshop - October 21, 2016
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016