NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne catchup, then are joined by special guest RC Concepcion.
- Flash, do you need more than one?
- Other useful lighting gear.
- D600 First Thoughts
- Book review “Shooter: Combat from Behind the Camera” by Stacy Pearsall
- iPhone 5 Panoramic Photos and camera issues
Then we head back to Photoshop World to catch up with photographer and educator RC.
- HDR rising again
- DSLR video gets easier
- Putting photography on the web
- Look’s that are now hot
- Creating a Home for Your Photography
- Getting Inspired
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Rich Harrington (see all)
- Removing Ghost Images with Deghosting in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 10) - April 17, 2018
- Aligning Source Images with Aurora HDR 2018 (part 9) - April 14, 2018
- When to Load Raw and when to Use Preprocessed Files in Aurora HDR 2018 (part 8) - April 10, 2018