NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington has two guests on this week’s show
First we talk to photographer and photo educator Jan Kabili.
- How she switched from being a lawyer to fine art photography
- What’s new in Photoshop Elements 11
- Strategies for organizing a photo library
- How to choose between Elements, Lightroom. and Photoshop
Then we head back to Photoshop World to catch up with wedding photographer and educator David Ziser.
- The challenging market of wedding photography
- How do price yourself to make a living
- Avoiding sticker shock with your clients
- How to market yourself to new clients
- Forging a relationship with your clients through social media
- How he went from engineering to photography ‘Dad, I have a real job’
- Choosing what to sell, including digital copies
- Taking the leap from amateur to pro
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Using Picture Styles or Controls - June 24, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Recording Audio in Camera - June 17, 2017
- Macphun Ships Luminar Neptune — an Important Free Update with New Features (now on Mac & PC) - June 15, 2017