NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and co-host Scott Bourne talk about Photoshop World Las Vegas. (NOTE we had a few audio problems in this show since we did it on the road. Please excuse them and enjoy.)
- SmugMug Meetup in Vegas 9/5
- Secrets of the Show Floor
- Time-lapse shooting tips
- Practical Advice for Shooting
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- DSLR Video Weekly: Choose Shooting Locations Wisely - December 9, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Understanding Sunlight - December 2, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Shooting Video in Daylight - November 24, 2017