NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
- Portrait photography techniques
- Creating a connection with your subject
- Common mistakes new pros make
- How to handle photography sales
- Effective social media techniques for marketing and sales
- Canon 1DX Review
- Where to meetup with Rich and Scott for training
Tamara Lackey is a renowned professional photographer, author, speaker and web series host. Her authentic lifestyle photography, from childrens portraits to celebrity portraits, is praised within her industry and published internationally. Tamaras work has been featured in dozens of media outlets including Vogue, O The Oprah Magazine, Town & Country, Parenting Magazine, Food & Wine, Mens Journal, Professional Photographer Magazine, Rangefinder Magazine, NBCs The Martha Stewart Show, ABCs Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, CNNs Anderson, PBS Need to Know and NBCs The Today Show.
Tamaras new web series, the reDefine Show, examines the inspiring stories of top-tier creative artists who make it work. Tamaras interview style showcases her abiding interest in real conversations that share practical tips, innovative methods, and previews of the newest and most useful technologies on the market.
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Athentech Unveils Two New Version of Perfectly Clear (Including a Free Version) - July 19, 2017
- Plotagraph Plus for iOS is Amazing (and Now Shipping) - July 13, 2017
- DSLR Video Weekly: Using Picture Styles or Controls - June 24, 2017