NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
Here is the new feed: feed://feeds.feedburner.com/photofocuspodcast
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington interviews Eddie Tapp about his photography and digital imaging career:
- Why Eddie switched to digital in 1993
- What excites him in 2012 about digital photography
- How he mixes styles and looks for inspiration
- The role of post-processing
- Favorite photogs digital artists
- Advice for people starting out
- Advice on going pro
- Eddie’s favorite places to shoot
A gifted photographer and artist, Eddie Tapp has become a tireless educator for professional photographers and a prominent figure in the world of digital imaging. His digital imaging seminars have been hosted around the world, and hes a regular consultant to businesses large and small. Today, hes recognized as one of the top experts on digital photography and Photoshop in the world. With a reputation as an authority on workflow, color management, calibration and Photoshop, he is associated with Adobe Systems along with some of the worlds most prominent photographic manufacturers and distributors.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
Rich has published over 100 courses on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest posts by Richard Harrington (see all)
- Straighten a Photo in Photoshop - October 20, 2016
- Is the GoPro Hero5 Black any Good for Photography? - October 10, 2016
- First Look: New LUCiD Plug-ins for Photos for Mac - September 21, 2016