I’m proud to once again be on the teaching faculty at Skip’s Summer School for 2012. I’ve taught at each of these events and hands-down, they have been some of my favorite in the industry. Skip’s Summer School had turned into the most amazing boutique photo conference in the business and this year, Skip’s managed to make it better.
It’s one of the best programs and faculty ever assembled and there are some new components that people have asked for in survey after survey.
Before I talk about the up-coming program, here’s a three minute look back at last year that I think you’ll really enjoy…
Here’s what’s different this year…
*Everyone who signs up gets an immediate website review – we’ll help you figure out how to improve your chances of getting seen on the web.
*Now in Chicago with a more centralized location that’s easier for most people to get to than Vegas.
* It’s not just classroom stuff – Now each attendee gets a full day of hands-on with the two instructors of their choice.
* Enhanced platform programs and speakers.
*A couples workshop – more couples are working together in the photo industry than ever before and we have advice from three pro couples who have seen it all.
*Two catered lunches on Monday and Tuesday – this will maximize everybody’s time and we’ll be running two panel programs at lunch as well.
*Discounted $75 registration for WPPI next year.
*Enhanced network building experience unlike any other workshop or conference.
I can’t stress how important it is to get to know and learn from the other people in the photo business who have been there and done that. Here’s your chance. All the registration info is right here at www.mei500.com.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- How Burlesque Inspired A Bird Photograph - December 4, 2016
- MacPhun Already Improving Luminar – Soon To Support MacBook Pro Touch Bar - December 1, 2016
- Microsoft Surface Studio From A Photographer’s POV – First Look - November 29, 2016