I have lots and lots and lots of iPhone Photo Apps. But I’ve been thinking about streamlining EVERYTHING in my studio, and just trying to think about what I actually use. While I think there many cool apps, I don’t find myself using that many of them. So with the idea that I’d report on what I actually USE, here is my current list of favorite iPhone Photo Apps – in no particular order
1. f/8 DOF Calculator from BitWerkz – Cool DOF that works for just about any camera model.
2. Photoshop Express from Adobe – While I don’t use my iPhone to edit many photos, when I do, I use Photoshop Express.
3. Tilt-shift-focus from http://tsf.dev-lux.com/ – a cool little app that lets you make images that look like they were taken with a Tilt-Shift lens.
4. 100 Cameras in 1 from StuckInCustoms – if you haven’t used this app you really need to give it a try. Extremely fun and creative and gives your photos processed looks at the hit of a button.
5. Hipstamatic from Hipstamatic – a great little app for shooting and sharing images and includes an iPhone print lab.
Five Bonus Also rans
9. Pro HDR
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- A Special Bond – Meeting Up With Photofocus Readers At Photoshop World - July 24, 2016
- The Argument For Using Software To Help You Complete Your Images - July 17, 2016
- Announcing Plotagraph – A Whole New Way Of Creating Dynamic Images - July 13, 2016