I love providing my images to iPad and iPhone users for use as wallpaper. For those who can’t afford or get access to my larger fine art pieces, this is a way to have the images accessible 24/7 on your favorite portable devices.
Here’s a complete list of the updated versions. Those of you who bought the app for iPad can get free updates from the iTunes Store.
– Now a Universal app (i.e. works on both iPhone and iPad)
– Enhanced the iPhone version to be optimized for the retina display of the iPhone 4
– Supports any aspect ratio, the prints are simply centered and scaled to fit the space but are now never cropped.
– Each image can now have its own url associated with it to allow for tight integration with an eCommerce system that sells prints of the image (Pending)
– Provides in app email to a specified contact email
– Provides a link back to the artists website on the info page
– Includes a space for an artists statement or information regarding the app.
To celebrate, I’m going to offer free download codes to each app to three of my Twitter followers this week. Each will be randomly selected. I am working on another app of general wildlife pictures to be released soon.
Thanks for your support.
Avian Wallpaper – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/avian-wallpaper/id366518593?mt=8
Wolf Wallpaper – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wolf-wallpapers/id371439028?mt=8
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- How To Be A Photofocus Photographer Of The Day - October 20, 2016
- The Single Biggest Advantage Of Being A Micro Four Thirds Camera User - October 20, 2016
- Live Speaker Schedule for Thursday at Photo Plus Expo - October 19, 2016