You can now export Aperture slide shows as a movie. This is a really big deal to those of us who’ve been clamoring for this feature since Aperture 1.0. This way, you can create new products and revenue streams with slide shows.
It’s really very easy. Here are the steps:
1. In the top-right corner of the Slideshow Editor, click the Export button.
2. In the dialog that appears, give the slideshow movie a name in the Save As field, then select a location to save it to.
3. Choose the viewing platform for your movie from the Export for pop-up menu.
4. If you want to export a slideshow movie in a custom size, choose Custom from the Export for pop-up menu, then enter the width and height, in pixels, in the Width and Height fields, and enter the number of frames per second in the Frame Rate field.
5. If you want Aperture to automatically send a copy of the slideshow movie to iTunes, select the Automatically send slideshow to iTunes checkbox.
6. Click Export.
Just make sure to keep track of where you exported the slideshow movie and you’re done.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- Update On The Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II Micro Four Thirds Camera - January 21, 2017
- Fuji Announces Medium Format Mirrorless Camera - January 19, 2017
- Is The Hometown Camera Store Dead? - January 15, 2017