You can never have too many camera bags – or computer bags or combination computer/camera bags for that matter.
I recently got my hands on the Tenba ProDigital 2.0 Messenger. This is a bag that will carry my large 17-inch MacBookPro and a small camera, a lens or two and accessories.
This is a very, very versatile bag. It could be used as a briefcase, a laptop bag, a camera bag or for anything that requires a lightweight bag that’s easy to access, functional and affordable. One of its best features is that it doesn’t look like a camera bag. You can use it to carry cameras without anyone knowing that you have expensive equipment with you.
These urban-style laptop bags are quite popular these days. They aren’t designed to carry your gear on a long trip. They are day trip bags
The bag is very sturdy and made of 1000 Denier Nylon fabric. It comes in a variety of colors. The bag only weighs three pounds and a removable insert allows for gear. There are more than 20 interior pockets and some nice zippered pockets on the front flap. The handle feels good in your hand and the bag balances well.
* Removable photo insert provides padded storage for a SLR body with two or three lenses and a flash.
* Bottom reinforced with rubberized, moisture and abrasion-resistant panel.
* Thickly padded, contoured shoulder strap and hand grip for all-day carrying comfort.
* Dual Duraflex flap clips provide security, while large Velcro patches allow for quick ins-and-outs.
* 3M Scotchlite reflective trim on front flap for nighttime visibility.
* Optional laser-engravable version can be customized with name, logo or other personal identification.
For those times you don’t want to lug a bunch of gear in your backpack, but need your laptop and maybe a small DSLR or compact camera, this is the perfect bag. I’ve started using mine to carry all the stuff I need to and from the office each day. Highly recommended.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- A Special Bond – Meeting Up With Photofocus Readers At Photoshop World - July 24, 2016
- The Argument For Using Software To Help You Complete Your Images - July 17, 2016
- Announcing Plotagraph – A Whole New Way Of Creating Dynamic Images - July 13, 2016