Hopefully you’re aware of our Emerging Photographer of the Year Award – to recap, over the next year, we’re going to identify 24 photographers who have outstanding work and offer them the exposure that they can get through our Photofocus website. Then, we’re going to select one to give a special award to.
(The exact prize package is still taking shape but here’s what we have so far:)
1. Copy Aperture $199
2. Copy Nik Complete Collection $299
3. Think Tank Rotation 360 Backpack $279
5. One year free premium subscription to lynda.com $375
6. Lensbaby Composer $270
7. $500 gift certificate from Red River Paper
8. One Year NAPP Membership $99
9. One year subscription to Layers Magazine $30
10. One free pass to either Photoshop World East or West (Doesn’t include lodging or transportation – just admission) $699
11. One year free Smug Mug Pro Account $150
12. KIBOKO Camera Bag from Gura Gear $400
13. TrekPod Go! PRO $230
14. $500 gift certificate from Outdoor Photo Gear
15. Trek-Tech T-Pod Mini Tripod w/ Ballhead & MagMount STAR Quick Release System $50
I’m proud to announce our sixth finalist. Tia Bailey is an Oklahoma-based fine art photographer with a definite sense of beauty. She has a consistent style that stands out from many of the entries we receive and I just find it hard to stop looking at her work. It’s inviting, warm and very beautiful. Her tag line is “1000 Beautiful Things” and I agree.
Take a look at Tia’s work here. Congratulations to Tia. We’re going to announce the next finalist in two weeks.
And here’s a complete list of the winners so far
1. Ara Roselan
2. Ana Adams
6.Tia M. Bailey