Here’s my thank you for being a part of the community at Photofocus. It’s an iPhone/iPod Touch wallpaper and you can download it free of charge. Heres what you need to know:
I picked this image today because on Wednesday, I’ll be here leading the Aperture Nature Photography Workshop!
1. Right-click or control-click on the image.
2. Select Save as and save the image to your hard drive.
* Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library.
* PC users save the wallpaper into their My Pictures folder.
Connect the iPhone/iPod Touch to your computer and do the following:
1. Launch iTunes, click your iPhone icon on iTunes, choose the Photos tab, and select Sync photos from:
2. From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
* If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
* If youre using a PC, choose My Pictures folder.
3. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
4. Choose All photos, or choose Selected folders or Selected albums and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
On your iPhone:
5. Launch the Photos app. Browse through the albums or Camera Roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
6. Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
7. Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don’t see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
8. A menu pops up with three options: Email Photo, Use as Wallpaper, or Assign to Contact.
9. Choose Use as Wallpaper.
Alternate Instructions for iPhone/iPod touch:
1. Visit http://bit.ly/10cSwv (this post) in Safari on your iPhone/iPod Touch
2. Touch and Hold on the image.
3. A popup will come up touch Save Image
4. Exit Safari and goto Settings
5. Touch Wallpaper
6. Choose Camera Roll
7. Choose the saved picture
8. Touch Set
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- How To Be A Photofocus Photographer Of The Day - October 20, 2016
- The Single Biggest Advantage Of Being A Micro Four Thirds Camera User - October 20, 2016
- Live Speaker Schedule for Thursday at Photo Plus Expo - October 19, 2016