Image and Post by Rick Sammon
10 Key Factors To a Good Photograph
1) Interesting subject.
2) Nice setting or background.
3) Good lighting.
4) Careful composition.
5) Expert exposure.
6) Careful focus.
7) Correct lens choice.
8) Correct f-stop shutter speed combo.
9) Feeling or emotion you are trying to capture and share. (Often overlooked, by the way.)
10) Creative post-processing.
Print this out and stuff it in your camera bag. See, its not really that hard to make a good picture.
P.S. I took the shot on the left with my G10 and the shot on the right with my 5D Mark II. Remember, cameras don’t take pictures……
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- Thanks For The Memories - March 31, 2017
- Alaska Eagle Photography Diary 2017 – Part 3 - March 29, 2017
- Perfectly Clear Complete Version 3.0 – A Quick Look - March 29, 2017