1. Photograph something unique; something you’ve never photographed before.
2. Photograph something inspirational; something that makes you want to do better, be better or hope for better.
3. Photograph something that makes you smile; it will probably make someone else smile too.
4. Photograph something controversial; if it’s controversial, it will cause people to react.
5. Photograph something that gives a sense of belonging; people gravitate toward tribes.
6. Photograph something that tells a story; you’ve heard the phrase “A picture is worth 1000 words?”
7. Photograph something over and over and over; the more you get to know a subject, the better you’ll be at photographing it.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- Thanks For The Memories - March 31, 2017
- Alaska Eagle Photography Diary 2017 – Part 3 - March 29, 2017
- Perfectly Clear Complete Version 3.0 – A Quick Look - March 29, 2017