1. Photograph something unique; something you’ve never photographed before.
2. Photograph something inspirational; something that makes you want to do better, be better or hope for better.
3. Photograph something that makes you smile; it will probably make someone else smile too.
4. Photograph something controversial; if it’s controversial, it will cause people to react.
5. Photograph something that gives a sense of belonging; people gravitate toward tribes.
6. Photograph something that tells a story; you’ve heard the phrase “A picture is worth 1000 words?”
7. Photograph something over and over and over; the more you get to know a subject, the better you’ll be at photographing it.
Latest posts by Scott Bourne (see all)
- Is The Hometown Camera Store Dead? - January 15, 2017
- Olympus M. Zukio Digital ED 7-14mmf/2.8 Pro Lens First Look - January 10, 2017
- New Year’s Resolution – Upping My Commitment To Photography - December 31, 2016