Skip’s Summer School is going into its fifth season this August, but thanks to feedback from past attendees and many of the faculty, the program has expanded and evolved into Skip Cohen University.
Now there’s content to help you raise the bar on your business all year long with an educational resource that includes posts, podcasts, videos and webinars covering a wide range of topics, products and techniques.
At the August 11-14 Summer Session of SCU Skip is going to stay focused on the foundation he’s had from the very beginning. He wants attendees to THRIVE, not just survive! Repeatedly over the years Skip has been told the program changed people’s lives…and he’s out to make it even better in 2013.
• Education Content: This year’s program includes incredible help for the beginner in wedding photography along with outstanding workshops on boudoir photography, lighting, family portraiture, intermediate Photoshop, business and marketing and fine art. Attendees don’t just attend a platform program, but a full day intensive workshop with no more than 20 other photographers.
• Networking: It’s been referred to as the best networking experience in photography, because of two things – the passion of the people involved and the size of the conference itself.
• The Faculty: It’s not just the instructors for the programs you register for, but a chance to interact with pretty much all of the faculty. It’s just the nature of the conference and it all starts with the SCU Mixer on Sunday night, August 11.
• Recharging Your Battery: It’s August and there’s pretty much nothing going on all summer long to help you charge your battery following the convention and trade show season at the beginning of the year. The SCU Summer Session will give you ideas you can take back and start to implement right away as you prepare for a strong finish to the year with the seasonality of the business in the last four months.
• Help outside the program: Every attendee starts with a business review session prior to the August conference with SCU’s founder, Skip Cohen. Skip wants to help you identify where you need the most help and maybe even come up with ideas to help you expand your business before you even get to Chicago.
Still not convinced you should be there ? Well check out this video put together by Clay Blackmore, Dean of Weddings and his crew following last year’s program.
There’s never a wait to get into any workshop…There’s never a line except for the luncheon buffets…there’s always a seat for you in every program…and you’re going to learn so much to help strengthen your skills and your business!
This is about learning ways to THRIVE not just survive!