If you have several raw files that were shot under, similar conditions you can save a lot of time by synchronizing their settings
- Using Bridge or the Open dialog, select multiple raw files and open them with Camera Raw.
- Select one image and make any desired adjustments.
- Select multiple images in the Filmstrip area. You can use the Select All button or Shift-click to select a range of images.
- Click the Synchronize button.
- Choose the settings you’d like to sync.
- Click OK to apply the changes to your raw files.
This Post Sponsored by:
LensRentals.com Be a kid in a camera store. Rent lenses, cameras, lighting and more from the original and best online photographic and video equipment rental company. Use PHOTOFOCUS15 in the checkout special instructions to receive 15% off any April rental.
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs. Be sure to also check out the Lightroom Learning Center to learn new ways to work in Lightroom.
Photoshop World, the ultimate Photoshop, Photography & Lighting Conference. Atlanta GA, April 8-10. Use the promo code PSWFOCUS414 to discount $50 OFF a full conference pass. Learn more in three days than you have in three years!
ViewBug Stick With ViewBug & Photofocus throughout 2014 – because we’re announcing the biggest contest in Photofocus history — coming soon!
The Topaz Labs Image Enhancement bundle. Open up a world of creative possibilities with a seamless, integrated workflow. You don’t need to be a Photoshop wizard to look like one. Click here and use the code photofocus to get a 15% discount.