We’re holding a Google Hangout today (meaning Wednesday, January 22). The topic is Lightroom and we’re going to tackle every photographer’s New Year’s resolution (getting organized). You’ll learn important strategies for import and keeping your photos safe. Of course we’ll thrown in a few tips on developing (we can’t help ourselves).
Here is the URL — https://plus.google.com/events/cecgikt5m6fmor43en4ev2s9634
Get Organized in Photoshop Lightroom
Wednesday, January 22 | 10:00AM PT 1:00PM ET
Join hosts Rob Sylvan and Levi Sim plus special guest Gerard Murphy.
- Using collections and smart collections
- Favorite import settings
- How to move folders and photos
- Keywording strategies for organization
- How to reconnect missing photos/folders
- How to create new folders in Lightroom
- How to use the Update Folder command
- Publish services
A Fabulous Prize
Thanks to Mosaic Storage Systems, we’ll have a fantastic prize giveaway. You must attend the event in order to win (and RSVP on our Google+ Event Page). Mosaic will give away a 6 month Pro Membership to their service…
- 2 TB of Online Storage
- Original Photo Backup
- Two Way Lightroom Metadata Sync via App
- Unlimited Lightroom Previews In Mosaic App
Be sure to sign up here: https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c8aunasvtcb8151kckccdg6dsb8
If you are a G+ member, be sure to RSVP to the event and join the community. Nonmembers, there will be a YouTube link posted around the start of the event… we’ll update the event page when it goes live.
See you soon!
This Post Sponsored by: