Adobe dropped a new update for Photoshop and Camera Raw today. This will affect all Photoshop and Lightroom users.
Here’s what shipped this morning.
- Automatic straightening of an image through one of the following three interactions:
- Double-click the Straighten tool () in the toolbar.
- With the Straighten tool selected, double-click anywhere in the preview image.
- With the Crop tool selected, press the Command key (on Mac) or Ctrl key (on Windows) to temporarily switch to the Straighten tool. Now, double-click anywhere within the preview image.
- Whites and Blacks now support Auto Levels-like functionality when you double-click the sliders while keeping the Shift key pressed (Shift-double-click).
- Auto Temperature and Auto Tint functionality. Shift-double-click within the image preview to invoke this functionality.
- Option to choose a background color for the work area and toggle the visibility of the hairline frame around the image. Right-click outside the image in the work area and select an option from the popup menu.
- Option-click shortcut support for the Synchronize, New Preset, Save Settings, and Copy/Paste (Bridge) dialog boxes. When you option-click a checkbox, it is selected exclusively. You can option-click again to toggle to the previous checkbox state.
We’ll work up a tutorial soon.
This Post Sponsored by: