At Photofocus, we’ve always tried to put the spotlight on talented people. We feel one of the best ways to learn and enjoy photography is by sharing fresh images and new voices.
- Our podcast has interviews with a bunch of inspirational folks three times a month.
- Our Photographer of the Week segment interviews an interesting professional every Monday.
- Take a look at photo history with our A Photographer You Should Know every Sunday.
Now it’s your turn. Each week we’ll be featuring members of the Photofocus community. Part of our New Year’s resolution is to focus on new and emerging talent. As such, Melissa Niu will personally select images from our readers and feature them here on Photofocus.
To be considered:
- Join either our Google+ community or Facebook page.
- Do not post more than 1 photo a day (or 3 photos a week).
- Melissa picks photos based on a theme and her personal opinions. She favors quality, not quantity.
- If your image is selected, Melissa will contact you via private message.
- You must grant us permission and write a short post about the photo.
We hope you enjoy this look at new images and talent.
This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug Stick With Viewbug & Photofocus throughout 2014 – because we’re announcing the biggest contest in Photofocus history — coming soon!
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs.
The Topaz Labs Image Enhancement bundle. Open up a world of creative possibilities with a seamless, integrated workflow. You don’t need to be a Photoshop wizard to look like one. Click here and use the code photofocus to get a 15% discount.