As you work in Photoshop, it can get a bit cluttered. There are some useful keyboard shortcuts to make it easier to see your image. Next time try these useful commands instead of constantly opening and closing panels.
If you want to hide your panels, you can quickly toggle them off and on.
- Press the Tab key to hide all the panels.
- Press the Tab key again and they return.
Press Shift+Tab to hide everything except the Options bar and Tools panel.
To focus on only your image:
- Press the F key once to go to Full Screen Mode With Menu Bar.
- Press the F key again to go to Full Screen and hide all the user interface elements.
- Press the F key once more to cycle to Standard Screen Mode.
- You’ll also find the Screen Mode Switcher located at the bottom of the Tools panel.
This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug Stick With Viewbug & Photofocus throughout 2014 – because we’re announcing the biggest contest in Photofocus history — coming soon!
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs.
The Topaz Labs Image Enhancement bundle. Open up a world of creative possibilities with a seamless, integrated workflow. You don’t need to be a Photoshop wizard to look like one. Click here and use the code photofocus to get a 15% discount.