Our colleagues over at ASMP (the American Society of Media Photographers) have an educational event coming up that looks useful to our readers. The event is free if you attend it live.
Social Media Risks & Rewards
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
1:00 – 2:00 pm Eastern
This Post Sponsored by:
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs.
The Topaz Labs Image Enhancement bundle. Open up a world of creative possibilities with a seamless, integrated workflow. You don’t need to be a Photoshop wizard to look like one. Click here and use the code photofocus to get a 15% discount.
About Richard HarringtonRichard Harrington is the founder of RHED Pixel, a visual communications company based in Washington, D.C. He is the Publisher of Photofocus and Creative Cloud User as well as an author on Lynda.com. Rich has authored several books including From Still to Motion, Understanding Photoshop, Professional Web Video, and Creating DSLR Video.
Latest Posts By Richard Harrington
- 03.30.15Using a Levels Adjustment to Remove a Color Cast in Photoshop
- 03.29.15Comparing Photoshop to Film Photography
- 03.25.15Photofocus Podcast March 25, 2015 — Frederick Van Johnson and Justin Seeley
- 03.25.15Mind Your Own Business — Today’s Marketing Challenges for the Professional Photographer
- 03.19.15“The eye should learn to listen before it looks.” ― Robert Frank