With the holiday season approaching faster than most of us want to admit, it’s time for the Photofocus annual photographer’s gift buying guide.
The items listed here receive the Photofocus seal of approval and if you have a friend or loved one who is a shutterbug, any of these items will be a welcome gift.
We list them here without commentary. It’s quick, fast and simple. Pick something that looks good to you and go for it. This is all stuff we actually use and believe in.
In no particular order
Other Staff/Contributor Picks by Pam Berry, Doug Dalton and a few folks who prefer to remain anonymous.
This Post Sponsored by:
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs.
500px Join the world’s premier photo community. 500px lets you discover, share, buy and sell inspiring photographs.
Drobo Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.
About scottbourneFounder of Photofocus.com. Retired professional photographer. Now I just play with my camera.
Latest Posts By scottbourne
- 10.06.15Nick Saglimbeni’s Mastering Lighting – Mini Review
- 10.01.15Do You Really Need The Latest/Greatest Version Of Your Favorite Camera?
- 09.21.15Gulf Photo Plus PopUP Seattle – Mini Review
- 09.12.15Perfectly Clear Is Giving Away Free 3-day Show-floor Passes To Photo Plus Expo
- 09.08.1515 Points Of Comparison Between The Sony A7r II & The Fuji X-T1