I’ve put together a complete lesson on creating High Dynamic Range panoramic photos. This video tutorial walks you through a few different tools to try out.
I’ll show you how to:
- Organize multiple HDR photos
- Use Photoshop’s built-in toolset
- Use Adobe Camera Raw to pre-process raw files before the merge
- Align images and reduce noise and ghosting
- Create a batch process with Photomatix
- Enhance images with tone maps and fusion
- Browse preset looks to find a good starting point
- Choose the right bit depth
- Repair white balance issues
- Stitch the panoramic photo with Photomerge
- Enhance with a Curves adjustment
- Crop to a finished size
- Fill in gaps in the photo
This is of course just one way to complete this task. Feel free to combine my techniques with your own approaches.
This Post Sponsored by:
Mosaic A complete solution for photographers using Lightroom who want to manage and share their photos. You can easily view images with their iOS app or web service. Plus your photos are backed up to the cloud with several plans to match your needs.
500px Join the world’s premier photo community. 500px lets you discover, share, buy and sell inspiring photographs.
Drobo – Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.