NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich and Scott catch up post NAB and chat about new gear and fatal flaws of photographers.
- A new micro four thirds camera for video and time-lapse from Blackmagic Design
- Scott’s review of the Nikon D7100
- Do new Nikon’s have a noise problem or a film look benefit?
- The dangers of Pixel Peeping
- Don’t miss the Photoshop World Expo in Orlando this week (and say hi to Rich)
- Check out the New HDR Learning Center
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
This Post Sponsored by: