NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Rich and Scott catch up with Scott Kelby (www.ScottKelby.com). Scott is the number one photography author in the world, president of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and just a funny guy who loves photography and Photoshop.
- Photoshop improvements
- What features does Scott want in Photoshop?
- What’s new at Photoshop World?
- Scott’s favorite plugins
- How to pass the Adobe Certified Expert exam (and why you want to)
- Where does Scott Kelby love to shoot
- What new toys or gear has Scott Kelby discovered
Plus Rich and Scott Bourne discuss
- Skip Cohen University
- Micro Four Thirds
- The Jaguar photo contest Scott needs your vote in
Hosted by Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne
This Post Sponsored by:
Skip Cohen University Professional photo education for wedding & portrait photographers. Sign up for SCU THRIVE in Vegas, March 8, 9 – 2013
ShootProof – Use code BOURNE20 to save 20% off the first year of any level plan – even monthly
Drobo - Save $50 off a Drobo Mini with this rebate.