I had a chance to use a few GoPro cameras on a recent time-lapse shoot. I just wanted to share the rigging that let this camera run all day from its perch.
- Matthellini Clamp to attach to the wall at the convention center.
- Stem Head and Pin to create a mounting surface.
- GoPro Tripod Mount
- GoPro Hero3 Black Camera
- Rogue FlashBender to block the light
- iGeek Large Capacity Portable Charger (USB Battery that was only half trained after a 12 hour shoot day).
- Camera ditty bag to hold battery and cables
- Safety chain
The finished product hasn’t been released by the agency yet, so you’ll have to wait to see the footage. I can tell you though that the camera performed very well.
This Post Sponsored by:
Epson get rebates of up to $1000 on select Epson printers.
ShootProof – Use code BOURNE20 to save 20% off the first year of any level plan – even monthly
Drobo – Not only is Drobo 5D fast, but it’s easy-to-use, expandable, flexible, and protected.