January 12, 2013 — scottbourne
The book is currently only on iBooks – it works on any Mac, iPad or iPhone capable of running Apple’s OS X Mavericks
My new book “The Basic Beginner’s Guide to Photography Light & Exposure” with Rich Harrington is currently available for the tens of millions of you who have an iPad. You can also read the book on an iOS7 enabled iPhone.
You can make the purchase from your computer and sync to your iPad or directly on the iPad.
It’s easiest to just purchase the book from your iPad or iPhone.
On iPad (similar on iPhone)
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Apple’s free iBooks software on your iPad.
2. Launch iBooks.
3. Click the Store button.
4. Search for The Basic Beginner’s Guide to Photography Light & Exposure.
5. Buy the book from the results that come up.
On a computer
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Apple’s free iTunes software on your computer.
2. Launch iTunes.
3. Use the search field to search for the book by author _ Scott Bourne or Rich Harrington or simply click this link — https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/basic-beginners-guide-to-photography/id591660755?mt=11
4. The book will download to your iTunes library.
5. Connect your iPad or iPhone if you want the book on all your devices and sync.