NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and Scott Bourne take a look at practical advice for photographers.
First, Rich catches up with panoramic photography expert Michael Franz
- What gear do you need for shooting panos
- When can you benefit from special gear
- How to compose a panoramic photo
- Advice when printing
- Why panos are gaining popularity
Then Scott and Rich interview Photoshop expert (and hall of fame member) Dave Cross
- The role of Photoshop in modern photography
- New tools to get the job done
- Strategies to learn Photoshop
- New training options
- Becoming a certified expert
- A walk down memory lane
- Changes in printing technology
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug - Fun Photo Contests
EPSON® Signature Worthy®. High-quality fine art papers. Learn more at PROIMAGING.EPSON.COM
Kelby Training – Use code KTSBA12 to save $20
Ice Society - Save $115 Promo Code: Bourne