NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington has two guests on this week’s show
First we talk to photographer and photo educator Jan Kabili.
- How she switched from being a lawyer to fine art photography
- What’s new in Photoshop Elements 11
- Strategies for organizing a photo library
- How to choose between Elements, Lightroom. and Photoshop
Then we head back to Photoshop World to catch up with wedding photographer and educator David Ziser.
- The challenging market of wedding photography
- How do price yourself to make a living
- Avoiding sticker shock with your clients
- How to market yourself to new clients
- Forging a relationship with your clients through social media
- How he went from engineering to photography – ‘Dad, I have a real job’
- Choosing what to sell, including digital copies
- Taking the leap from amateur to pro
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington
This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug – Fun Photo Contests
EPSON® Signature Worthy®. High-quality fine art papers. Learn more at PROIMAGING.EPSON.COM
Kelby Training – Use code KTSBA12 to save $20
Ice Society – Save $115 Promo Code: Bourne