NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE: The Photofocus Podcast Feed HAS CHANGED!
PLEASE BE PATIENT – OUR SERVERS SEE LARGE LOADS ON PUBLISHING DAYS. THE DOWNLOADS MAY GO SLOWLY BUT THEY WILL FINISH.
Host Rich Harrington and co-host Scott Bourne tackle a variety of photgraphy topics.
- Report from Skip’s Summer School
- Looking forward to Photoshop World
- Lighting essentials
- The new Icelight
- Portrait lighting
- Soft box positioning
- Shooting manual
- Proper exposure (under or over)
- Choosing the right shutter speed
- Getting access for the best view
- iPad and Droid apps for Photographers
- The secret of locked gates and doors
- Thunderbolt vs. USB3
Sorry we’re no longer providing show notes.
Hosted by Rich Harrington & Scott Bourne
This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug – Fun Photo Contests
Kelby Training – Use code KTSBA12 to save $20
BorrowLenses.com – Renting Canon, Nikon, Olympus & Sony, bodies, lenses, etc.
SmugMug – Professional Photo Sharing
Digital SLR Store – Cameras, lenses, accessories and everything else.