I know some of you are aware that I regularly give away cameras on Twitter. But this isn’t THAT kind of contest. This is a photo contest. You actually have to enter a photograph to be eligible to win!
It’s the Photofocus Winner Takes All Photo Contest 2012. It’s being hosted and administered by my friends at ViewBug and there are more than $10,000 worth of prizes at stake. We expect that number to grow throughout the year.
Unlike many photo contests you see advertised on the Internet, this contest does NOT require an entry fee. Nor is there any rights grab associated with entering. It’s as clean as a whistle and all you have to do to enter is click here. Good luck.
2. Nikon D7000 camera – Value $1300 – Sponsored by Adorama
3. Free lifetime membership to Viewbug.com – Value $500 – Sponsored by Viewbug
4. Nik Complete Collection Ultimate Edition – Value $500 – Sponsored by Nik Software
5. Lensbaby Ultimate Portrait Kit & Sweet 35 Optic** – Value $750 – Sponsored by Lensbaby
6. Gift Certificate to BorrowLenses.com – Value $500 – Sponsored by BorrowLenses.com
7. Two free years Animoto Pro – Value $500 – Sponsored by Animoto
8. Two hours photography business consulting from Marketing Essentials International – Value $500 – Sponsor Skip Cohen
9. Action Dashboard Five Pak – Value $629 – Sponsor Kubota Image Tools
10. Gift certificate for Red River printer paper – Value $500 – Sponsor Red River Paper Company
11. Assorted photo-related training materials and royalty free music from Tamara Lackey Photography – Value $500 – Sponsor Tamara Lackey Photography
12. Two years SmugMug pro service with free customization – Value $650 – Sponsor SmugMug
13. Lifetime pass to ApertureExpert.com (Aperture training and presets) – Value $500 – Sponsor Joseph Linaschke
14. Kelby Media Group bundle including 1 Year KelbyTraining.com – 1 Free Live Seminar in City of Choice – The Light It. Shoot It. Retouch It. Book & DVD Super Bundle by Scott Kelby – The Killer HDR Bundle by RC Concepcion and Matt Kloskowski – Value $600
15. Two hours combination photography, business, social media, portfolio review from BMG – Value $500 – Sponsor Bourne Media Group Scott Bourne
16. 20 top photography-related books from various authors – includes “GoingPro” by Scott Bourne & Skip Cohen – Value $750 – Sponsor Photofocus.com
17. Cash award – Value $500 – Sponsored by Photofocus.com/Scott Bourne
Bourne Media Group, LLC
1445 American Pacific Dr. #110-285
Henderson, NV 89074
*Due to US Customs regulations, and other legal restrictions, we can only ship the prizes to a United States-based address. If you live outside the USA you can still enter, but you must be able to provide a USA address for shipment. Any winner located outside the USA who doesn’t provide a shipping address within five business days of the end of the contest will be disqualified and the runner up will receive the prizes.
**Gift certificate which can be redeemed for your choice of Nikon or Canon version
NOTE: Transportation to city for Scott Kelby seminar is winner’s responsibility. All consulting prizes are delivered telephonically.