(With a hat tip to Jeff Foxworthy!)
You might be a bad photographer if:
1. You think that merely owning a Leica means your images will hang in a museum.
2. You know nothing about and care nothing about your subject.
3. You need to get drunk or stoned before you think making pictures is fun.
4. You think that paying extra for the “PRO” account on Flickr makes you a professional photographer.
5. You spend more time explaining your photographs than you do making them.
6. You think that picking up your camera once a year during a national holiday means you’re avoiding getting rusty.
7. You spend more time on camera forums belittling other people’s photographs than you do trying to figure out how to make your own better.
8. You spend ANY time complaining that your pictures don’t get enough LIKES on Facebook or Flickr.
9. You’re more interested in making photographs that cause the cool kids to promote you on Google+ than you are telling stories with your camera that matter to your subjects.
10. You think that pixel-peeping and measure-beating will cause you to be a successful and famous artist – or – to get that girl you met in college to like you.
This Post Sponsored by:
Viewbug - Fun Photo Contests - Animoto – Great animated slide shows from your photos / BorrowLenses.com – Renting Canon, Nikon, Olympus & Sony, bodies, lenses, etc. / SmugMug – Professional Photo Sharing / Digital SLR Store - Cameras, lenses, accessories and everything else.