It’s time for a new contest. Enter to win Canon 9000 printer with color management software and a set of premium Ilford paper! We’ve never given away a printer before so this should be fun.
How to enter: – Follow Scott Bourne on Twitter – Follow ILFORDimaging on Twitter (If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow.) Then send the following message via Twitter. Note: Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening – so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below. Tweet the following message:
Enter to win a Canon 9000 Printer & premium inkjet paper & more fm @ILFORDimaging & Scott Bourne. Pls RT. Info http://bit.ly/oUNQFc
The Prizes: Grand Prize (1 winner):
1 Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
3 Ilford Gold Fibre Silk 13×19/50 sheets
3 Ilford Smooth Gloss 13×19/50 sheets
3 Ilford Smooth Pearl 13×19/50 sheets
3 Ilford Smooth Luster 13×19/50 sheets
3 Ilford Smooth Fine Art 13×19/50 sheets
1 X-Rite ColorMunki Photo
In addition: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
2. You must be following Scott Bourne (http://www.twitter.com/scottbourne) and ILFORDimaging on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/ilfordimaging)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears – failure to do so will disqualify you. Do NOT put @ sign in front of scottbourne anywhere in the Tweet.
4. The prize will be awarded on October 1, 2011 by Scott Bourne via Twitter and on Photofocus.com
5. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
6. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
Scott Bourne will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, we’ll continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support. If you’d like more info on Ilford products that are currently available check out ilford.com.