I feel like that guy on TV Crazy Larry! Only it’s Crazy Scott. We just finished up a great contest with Animoto and they liked the response so much that they asked me to do ANOTHER contest with them.
Last time we gave away a Canon 7D. This time we’re upping the ante. It’s a new Canon 5DMKII. Now if this all seems familiar, I understand. I’ve done this so many times even I can’t keep track. But stay with me. Here’s the information on the NEW contest…
Many of you know it’s harder and harder to even BUY a Canon 5D MK II – and it will continue to get harder as shortages from Japan impact the supply chain – but I have a brand new 5D MK II in the box ready to give away sitting in my office. Here’s how you can enter to win it.
(If you are already following no need to unfollow and refollow – doing so repeatedly will get you blocked and banned from the contest)
– Tweet the message you see highlighted below once! (There is no advantage to tweeting more than once. There is also no penalty for tweeting more than once but you won’t have any better chance of winning and you may anger your own Twitter followers if you decide to tweet more than once. Please keep track of your own entry. We can’t respond to requests asking about entry status.)
Twitter has changed its policy to no longer allow disabling of link shortening – so if you need to use a different link to get to the same exact contest page that’s fine. As long as people end up on this page – that’s all that matters. The rest of the Tweet must be identical to the one below.
Enter to win a new Canon 5D MK II camera body & 1 yr @AnimotoPro from Scott Bourne. Please RT. Info at: http://bit.ly/mPh4iU
Total prize value = approximately $2950
– Canon 5D MK II body $2700, AnimotoPro for one year $250
Official Rules: All general Bourne Media Group/Photofocus contest rules apply. In addition:
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
2. You must be following Scott Bourne (http://www.twitter.com/scottbourne) and AnimotoPro on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/Animotopro)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
4. The prizes will be awarded on September 20, 2011 by Scott Bourne via Twitter and on Photofocus.com
5. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
6. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
Scott Bourne will keep a record of each tweet in a database and then a random number generator picks the winner. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot and will not answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail. The information you need is all right here.
We’re excited to be working with Animoto. Their Pro level membership lets you you create professional slide shows you can sell to your clients.
As always, if you are not a fan of these contests, please don’t participate. For the tens of thousands of you who do enjoy the contests, we’ll continue to try to find new contests and new prizes that will make it fun and interesting to be a part of the Photofocus family. Thanks for your support.