Copyright Scott Bourne 2009
Here’s my thank you for being a part of the community at Photofocus. It’s an iPhone/iPod Touch wallpaper and you can download it free of charge. Here’s what you need to know:
I picked this image today because on Wednesday, I’ll be here leading the Aperture Nature Photography Workshop!
All iPhone/iPod Touch Wallpapers are provided as it without warranty. Each image is 320×480 pixels @72PPI. All images – Copyright Scott Bourne All Rights Reserved. You are granted a single use, non-exclusive, perpetual license to install this wallpaper on any iPhone or iPod Touch personally owned by you. This license grants you the right to use the wallpaper for non-commercial/personal use only. You may not re-sell, distribute, print or otherwise publish the image without the express written consent of the Copyright owner – firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Right-click or control-click on the image.
2. Select “Save as…” and save the image to your hard drive.
* Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library.
* PC users save the wallpaper into their “My Pictures” folder.
Connect the iPhone/iPod Touch to your computer and do the following:
1. Launch iTunes, click your iPhone icon on iTunes, choose the Photos tab, and select “Sync photos from:”
2. From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
* If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
* If you’re using a PC, choose My Pictures folder.
3. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
4. Choose “All photos,” or choose “Selected folders” or “Selected albums” and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
On your iPhone:
5. Launch the Photos app. Browse through the albums or Camera Roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
6. Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
7. Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don’t see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
8. A menu pops up with three options: Email Photo, Use as Wallpaper, or Assign to Contact.
9. Choose “Use as Wallpaper”.
Alternate Instructions for iPhone/iPod touch:
1. Visit http://bit.ly/10cSwv (this post) in Safari on your iPhone/iPod Touch
2. Touch and Hold on the image.
3. A popup will come up touch Save Image
4. Exit Safari and goto Settings
5. Touch Wallpaper
6. Choose Camera Roll
7. Choose the saved picture
8. Touch Set
This post sponsored by HONL – Expo Imaging