Hopefully you’re aware of our Emerging Photographer of the Year Award – to recap, over the next year, we’re going to identify 24 photographers who have outstanding work and offer them the exposure that they can get through our Photofocus website. Then, we’re going to select one to give a special award to.
(The exact prize package is still taking shape but here’s what we have so far:)
1. Copy Aperture $199
2. Copy Nik Complete Collection $299
3. Think Tank Rotation 360 Backpack $279
4. $500 cash from Bourne Media Group
5. $500 worth of free consulting from Scott Bourne on Selling/Publishing Photography
5. One year free premium subscription to lynda.com $375
6. Lensbaby Composer $270
7. $500 gift certificate from Red River Paper
8. One Year NAPP Membership $99
9. One year subscription to Layers Magazine $30
10. One free pass to either Photoshop World East or West (Doesn’t include lodging or transportation – just admission) $699
11. One year free Smug Mug Pro Account $150
12. KIBOKO Camera Bag from Gura Gear $400
13. TrekPod Go! PRO $230
14. $500 gift certificate from Outdoor Photo Gear
I’m proud to announce our second finalist. Ana Adams is a fantastic food photographer from Miama, Florida. Her work is clean, crisp, inviting and technically well-executed.
Take a look at Ana’s portfolio. Congratulations to Ana. We’re going to announce the next finalist in two weeks.
This Post Sponsored by: