Think Tank released completely revised and upgraded second versions of all four Airport backpacks. By “airport” they mean backpacks designed to help photographers get their gear safely from Point A to Point B while transiting through airports

Specifically, the new Airport Addicted, Airport Acceleration, and Airport Antidote all feature a metal security cable photographers can use to lock the backpack to an immovable object or to secure their laptop case to the backpack. And, they have been designed to hold the optimum amount of gear while allowing them to be used as airline carry-ons.

Their strategic goal is to allow photographers to keep their gear near them at all times and to secure their gear when they can’t.

I use the original version of the Airport Addicted, Think Tank’s largest bag in this class, and I have to admit, it’s served me well. The new version sounds even better.

1. Thanks for your post. Your opinion means a great deal.

I have the Urban Disguise 30 currently. It’s now getting pretty full. I’m looking at the Airport Antidote. It sounds like a good choice now!

2. Thanks for your post. Your opinion means a great deal.

3. I have the previous Airport Acceleration and love it. It’s the best photo bag I’ve owned. I think the write-up that turned me into a Think Tank fan was Thom Hogan’s (). It’s nice to see more respectable photographer’s using the same products. Yes Scott, I called you respectable. ;)

4. I have the previous Airport Acceleration and love it. It’s the best photo bag I’ve owned. I think the write-up that turned me into a Think Tank fan was Thom Hogan’s (). It’s nice to see more respectable photographer’s using the same products. Yes Scott, I called you respectable. ;)

5. @KimG wow that’s a compliment :)

6. @KimG wow that’s a compliment :)

News